2013/11/7 Charles-H. Schulz <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org>

Hello,

I'd like to collect your feedback on one specific areas which will be
so to say one of the most visible outcomes of the new website: new and
improved top menus.

I would not exactly call the top menus of the present website my
pet-peeve, but for some reasons they can end up being quite confusing.
The "Get Help - Get Involved - Developers" suite strikes me as unclear,
especially for the pages it's leading too (note: I don't mind
redundancy in content, but not so much for top menus).

Here's a very first and rough ideas of the top menus I'm thinking
about. Please comment:

- The Suite
- Download
- Get Help -Support (pardon the unclear title)
- Community
- Events
- About

What do you think?

What about 'discover it' instead of 'The Suite'? Since this is LibreOffice
main site.