Hi Marc, *

Am 17.04.2013 12:04, schrieb Marc Paré:
Le 17/04/13 04:14 AM, Erich Christian a écrit :

It looks great this time, but, maybe I could suggest the following?

* the 3.6.5 DE name version doesn't fit on the button. I think it is
because of the use of underscores which are not broken up
automatically to fit the button limits. Maybe putting  "allplatforms-"
would break up the text in the right place.

So the DE button would be reworded as:

LibOx-3.6.5_Deutsch_DVD_All-Platforms-MultiLang_Extras_v1.iso

That's what we did for 4.0.2 and the upcoming 3.6.6:
LibOx-4.0.2_Deutsch_DVD_all-platforms_multilang_extras_v1.iso

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=4.0.2

* The EN button text is now a lot better and fits the button.
** I don't think there is a need for the word "plus" before the
"-extras" -- I think the word "extras" is defining enough.
** I would not put a "-" between the "Multi-Lang" just in case the
word would be broken up at the hyphen, I would just write "MultiLang_".
** I also like the DE "LibOx" but, hey, that is just me, I just think
it is a very cool marketing-type word, however it would lengthen the
EN name and maybe it would no longer fit well on the button.

No, the filename would break at All- then and make the first line way
shorter but adding a date would probably not match any more. Of course
LibOx would be nice and +1 to all suggestions.

As I didn't upload the 366 iso yet just sort it out in the meantime.   ;)

So the EN text would be reworded as:

LO-3.6.5_English-NA-DVD_All-Platforms_MultiLang_Extras_v1.iso

or LibOx-3.6.6_English-NA-DVD_All-Platforms_MultiLang_Extras_v1   :-)

Cheers
Erich