Hi Charles, *,

You will find at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO4_proto1.zip
an archive with the first prototype.

It contains two pages, one home page + description page but aggregated in one file (index.html). The second file libre-office.html is the description page part, but is actually not called by index.html. To see how it works, click on the side arrows, then click on the "Libre Office 4" entry in the menu at the bottom of the screen.

A few explantions of what is significant and what is not at this stage :
Significant :
-the main idea of the home page with a full-screen carrousel with blurry pictures in the background and text snippets focused on an item you want to hightlight -The idea of a smooth transition to the other part of the file (description page). -the global layout of the home page : a half circle part at the top of the page, a maccaron for the main call-to-action and a menu at the bottom of the screen.
-The formating of the description page.

Not significant at this stage :
- the graphics elements of the background : I picked them as place holders.
- The formatting of the text in the slides.
- the "4" in the top logo : I know it's kinda ugly : I added it myself.
- the content

The points still left to decide:
- The download page.
- The multilingual aspect.

Minimal work still left, in addition to the two previous points:
- Integration tweaking to make the design really responsive
- Proper version of the logo integrating the "4"
- Change the macaron to make it translatable (it's an image at the moment)
- Integration of the content from the marketing team
- Finding graphical elements matching the content that will be provided by the marketing team

Considering this, the schedule seems a little tight, so I hope the dev team will have difficulties fixing the last blocking issues ;-).

Cheers,

Camille