Hi Florian,

Not to alienate or hi-jack anything, in Malta too we don't have IPv6 from the ISP yet, though the
Malta Linux User Group (mostly Jonathan Aquillina worked on it) had a test tunnel to one of the
IPv6 providers in the euro-med region, which failed (long story short the hosting university bailed
out)

Numerus routers are available for like €30 (~$45) euros with IPv6 support (mostly tp-link) then
there are the higher end (one of which i have) is the Linksys/Cisco brand bought for €125 (~$140)
which can run both IPv6 and IPv4 and VPN all at the same time.

Hopefully soon Malta's Governments and most European governments are starting the move to IPv6, i
know most 3G/4G/LTE mobile operators are making a slow move from their node's to the backbone of
the net in a hybrid style.

Also Florian, your article will be beneficial for most to assist in the setup of IPv6 on their
machines, i won't mind sharing it with your permission on a couple of blogs and credit you.

as with regards to most routers in the US best bet is to check which have IPv6
support/compatibility or look up the manufacture's and see if your local IT retailer has that
model. or order it online. i hope this suggestion may of helped webmaster-Kracked_P_P (who i keep
forgetting his name) and our US counter-parts

Best Regards
Warren Camilleri

Founding Father
Mobile: +356 7991 2004
Skype: ossmalta1 | Twitter: warren_oss | Facebook: OSSMALTA
Also a member of MLUG , The Document Foundation , Ubuntu Malta