Is there a way that all new contributions have to be approved by wiki
admins that way we filter any spam as well as in a way new contributions
but ensure quality of the contributions in terms of is whats being said in
that wiki page does it work in terms of a feature if you do this does this
happen etc that would also help find any bugs with various features.