Hi Andreas,

Le 2012-09-09 15:36, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
OK. Please edit the page and add the paragraph with the explanation.

Regards,
Andreas

I have moved the DE text to the bottom of the page. I put a link to the DE text that you will find in the short paragraph:

'This English version of the statutes is provided for convenience only.
The only legally binding version is the German text below.'

NOTE: I did a quick read through the article and made a few corrections. It needs proofing and also needs corrections to the wording of the sentences. Although the DE text may be the legal vehicle to the TDF, the EN text is what most will read and this will have an impact on our credibility if the text does not make any sense.

IMO, the page is not ready for posting on the website; it should be unpublished until it can be properly proofed and edited.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré