I had another suggestion for donations. I think there should be a
"recurring donation" option. I think that if someone signed up for a
$20/annual donation that would be fantastic. Just a thought. Also, I'm not
sure if we've considered some "membership" that you get something (not sure
what that would be....live support perhaps, a mug, something else that's
cool and useful?). Also, I know that it can be incredibly annoying but a
thought is a one time splash screen after install that reminds users that
we are a non profit organization and in order to make the program better we
do need some funding, have an easy button like "I'd like to donate now".
Another idea is the cell phone donation that a lot of non profits are using
these days, where you just put in a # to text and it's an automatic $10
donation that is charged to their phone.

Ultimately I think the easier we make it for users to "remember" and the
easier we make it for them to donate, the more funding we'll see going into
the future.

Joel

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Florian Effenberger <