The first image with the cap on the left of the icon works well, since it shows our icon well and can be used without the words.

The second image works well, if there is no icon.

The third image covers a "needed" part of the icon, identifying it as the LO logo/icon. So, I am not too fond of that one.

I wonder how the words would look if they had snow covering their tops, like snow does to things if caught out in it. I have seen snow-topped lettering before, and it does work for "Winter" themed text/messages. But, here in the north there is snow, but in the southern countries like Australia, it is the summer season now.

--------

As for Santa, I like to see the old style of outfits that are part of Santa and Father Christmas past. I like the green long coat style, since it looked better and it reminded me of the "green season" of giving. But the old styles are not the popular styles made famous by advertisements. Actually in recent years they had to get rid of the pipe-smoking Santa due to "health" concerns. Soon, Santa will be thinning down since the "fatter" your are the less healthy your are, or so it is now part of the healthy life movements. So what we seen now for the "standard" image of Santa is not what he was in the past, and now what he will be in the future.