Hi Charles, *,

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Charles-H.Schulz
<charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

First, thanks to Eliane for having provided the only proposal for a
seasonal logo; we called for one, I see many theories on Santa Claus but
not as many proposals.

Indeed I asked for some seasonal logos or some other seasonal elements
(see http://www.mail-archive.com/website@global.libreoffice.org/msg06823.html
) - so I'm happy that we got one :-)

I think that proposing anything else  would probably not even speak to
anyone, and would nullify the need for a seasonal logo. Therefore I vote
+1 for this logo to be uploaded to the website.

I did create one based on the version with the cap on the logo - (took
Elaine's svg and copy'n'pasted it on the current logo, I don't have
the fonts installed, so I cannot export the svg directly).

So tell me what you think (if you don't like it, don't forget to
mention what can be done to improve the situation. Just stating "I
hate it" won't really help :-))

ciao
Christian