How many registration 2-digit country codes do we need?

One for every country or language that LO supports?

One for every country that has a group large enough to support its own 2-digit code?

Is there any "rulings" on who gets to have a LibreOffice.xx domain?

How far are we willing to go?
LibreOffice.TV

   [.tv is actually an island nation's 2-digit code where - last time I
   knew - half of the money raised for registration goes to funding
   education and the other half goes to the company who got the
   contract to be the "technical managers" the .tv domain registrations]

LibreOffice.US [is used?]
LibreOffice.CA
LibreOffice.GB
LibreOffice.ZA
LibreOffice.org.CA
LibreOffice.com.CA
LibreOffice.net.CA
etc., etc.

Actually we could buy the domain of LibreOffice.SUITE, if we had the big money needed to create such a domain name suffix. It was opened up this past year for "you" to have/create new domain suffixes as long as you paid the big fees.

I do hope that no one decides to buy LibreOffice.XXX, which is a legal one, but that suffix was founded for the pron industry, but not "truly limited" to that.

But seriously, there should be a published statement on what is the best policy on who "should" register a domain of LibreOffice.xx. I created LibreOffice-NA.US to mean a LibreOffice site based in North America and specifically in the USA. Also, adding the "-NA" after LibreOffice, I thought it could indicate that there is a project for LibreOffice with NA/North-America in its name. Or something like that. Maybe there could be LibreOffice-CA.?? for Central America project with a country 2-digit code for Panama or other country in Central America.

We could use a guideline for domain naming. We can not enforce it, since anyone can register a domain that is not taken yet. But if we had a guideline ruling, it could be published somewhere, where is is easy to find. Then people could have some tips on what is the best ways to name a LibreOffice domain, or at least one that looks more professional and understandable to what it is to represent. pt.LibreOffice.org or LibreOffice.pt as Portuguese language version of the "official" LO web site. Then LibreOffice-HI.pt as a LibreOffice "project" with Portuguese as its "default" language , or like ".us" would be "American/USA English" as its default language or project location.

It would be more "professional" for LibreOffice to publish such a guideline. It would make sense to do so. Also, if TDF/LO had the cash to do so, they should register most of the popular domain suffixes and country codes like .com, .net, .us, .ca, .info, .mobi, .me, .co, .biz, .asia, .tv, and so forth, and so forth. ".tv" cost about $40 a year, where ".asia" is about $20. ".info" is right now on sale for $2 instead of $12 per year. ".info" might be good. LibreOffice.Info as a web URL for information about LibreOffice. ".org" was originally for not-for-profit organizations or groups.

Well, that is my 20 cents worth, instead of just 2 cents.