On 08/12/2011 03:13, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:
IF ... and this is a big IF ... we would let each NL team decide on what
forum based site they want?

In this way TDF would get to expand itself without the major PITA of having
to do all the choosing and all the admning by itself. We could set up some
king of support for the NL teams to set things up?

Rogerio
I see a big problem with that as we will end up with a wide variety of forums and having to support them will be a nightmare having to be familiar with the various packages that the groups will choose.