Hi Drew, hi all!

Am Samstag, den 12.11.2011, 13:54 -0500 schrieb drew:
On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 21:28 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hello,

<snip>
It is already rather clear, that there is a real overwhelming support
for having our own forums. I counted only one or two -1, everyone else
was in favor of hosting forums on our own.

So, I am very much in favor of moving forward. I'd like to continue that
discussion on the website list,

OK

[...]

One thing I'd like to add ... because it fits from the time
point-of-view. This week, I've noticed a new software that is used in a
partner company. It is called "Questions2Answers" (similar to
stackoverflow, I guess) and is currently being developed under an
open-source license.

Maybe people want to have a look...
http://www.question2answer.org/

The demo sandbox...
http://demo.question2answer.org/

A working Q&A page ...
http://www.question2answer.org/qa/

Can be themed, many translations already exist, ...

Cheers,
Christoph