Hi Michael,

Am 04.11.2011 02:48, schrieb Michael Bauer:
Ah I see now what Christian had mean. Thanks for fixing that. Minor
question - I'm assuming that even though the blog and Twitter stuff
looks hard coded, that's actually some sort of a feed that will update
automatically?

Pls risk a glance at the various tabs a page offers, widget-page-type
shows one for RSS and one for twitter config.

A couple more questions, if you don't mind?

- should I fill in the meta-data (I think I know the answer to that one,
but should I do it for all pages?)

youknowIknowyouknow  ;-) feel free with your site

- I haven't translated the download page because there's something not
looking right on it - maybe it's the wrong page type, dunno, I tried a
few but no luck. The html just seems to produce this massive,
non-collapsed list rather than the dropdown.

Well the page needs page-type 'download-page'  :?
the only one to display the download script.
Deleted the 'snapshot' you pasted.

Also, once my locale
becomes available, does it get added automatically or is that a manual job?

It will be added to the source the download script displays.

- I seem to have managed to make it reduplicate the top-level menu item
name (e.g. there's Cobhair + Cobhair again, then the heading) How do I
get rid of that?

Hm, I see Cobhair (-> pagetitle: is displayed on all page-types as h1
except on the widget-page) only once on top of your heading Mar a gheibh
thu cobhair.
Gabh pĂ irt is the pagetitle and a second h1 on top of the text.
Solution: Use the heading you want as pagetitle, did so at the error page.
also: page-title and navi-title may vary if a long title is needed.

Once I'm happy with that, do I hit the "Request publication" on each
page or just the one?

Up to you, you got subsite admin permissions and may publish and
unpublish as you like.
Once you prefer to translate offline you could prepare all pages and
when you're done publish them all with a 'Batch-Action' from the left
sidebar.

Cheers
Erich