Best Regards
Varun
On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 9:48 AM, Michael Bauer <fios@akerbeltz.org> wrote:

Hi Eric et al,

Thought it was best to do a few more pages so I can lump my questions
together :)

03/11/2011 23:37, sgrìobh Erich Christian:

Hi Michael,

Look at your homepage now, tab Metadata: the name of your homepage is
'an-duilleag-mhor' not 'home' so your URL has to be inserted at the
Behaviour tab (I did it) like Christian described above.

Btw page-type of this page has to be widget-page to display the proper
layout, also set at the Behaviour tab.
Watch to tick the 'full width' box (Main tab) on all your pages where
you need the content all over the page.

Ah I see now what Christian had mean. Thanks for fixing that. Minor
question - I'm assuming that even though the blog and Twitter stuff looks
hard coded, that's actually some sort of a feed that will update
automatically?

 :-)  you still copied to much code, I cleaned out head and footer,
changed the page-type and it looks proper now.

Got that now as well, thanks! Think I got it right on the other pages.
Mostly.

 Well a harsh comparison ;-) you're up to setup a website here.

I guess after a webinar with Microsoft and a near miss with the flu,
trying this was possibly a bad idea, I was a bit crabby to begin with ;)

A couple more questions, if you don't mind?

- should I fill in the meta-data (I think I know the answer to that one,
but should I do it for all pages?)
- I haven't translated the download page because there's something not
looking right on it - maybe it's the wrong page type, dunno, I tried a few
but no luck. The html just seems to produce this massive, non-collapsed
list rather than the dropdown. Also, once my locale becomes available, does
it get added automatically or is that a manual job?
- I seem to have managed to make it reduplicate the top-level menu item
name (e.g. there's Cobhair + Cobhair again, then the heading) How do I get
rid of that?

Once I'm happy with that, do I hit the "Request publication" on each page
or just the one?

Thanks again,

Michael

<http://www.foramnagaidhlig.**net/stuth/geamannan/tetris/<http://www.foramnagaidhlig.net/stuth/geamannan/tetris/>