У пон, 20. 06 2011. у 14:57 +0200, Christian Lohmaier пише:

Any specific metrics you're interested in?

Is there a multiuser/multisite module for Piwik that can allow view
access to international site administrators? Reading FAQ I see:

In Piwik, you can create an infinite number of users and websites to
track. For each user, you can set permissions to "view", "admin" or
"no permission" for a specific website, or for all websites at once.
http://piwik.org/faq/new-to-piwik/#faq_46

I would like to see traffic sources, keywords, number of unique visitors
and page views. It would be nice to have a quick demography analytics,
for example OS or language settings.

Back at the old site, I was using Google Analytics, but in Silverstripe
I can not insert the script code. Piwik is a free software, so being
able to use it would be great.

Cheers,
Goran