On Sun, 2011-06-19 at 19:59 -0400, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2011-06-19 18:05, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
On 6/19/11 10:55 PM, drew wrote:

If there is to be a policy of this magnitude then the correct way is to
have a vote of the members of the foundation, not the SC or the BOD when
it exists, IMO.

I don't think that the policy is under discussion (i.e., not offering
and not promoting proprietary extensions on TDF web properties), as it
has been already discussed in September 2010 and quite recently, when
TDF has been approached by FSF before their statement.

Hi Italo,

Could you point me to any page with the results of these discussions. I
seem to have missed it somehow.

Hi Marc,

May I suggest that one answer to your question ships with every version
of LibreOffice:

Launch LibreOffice.
Select Tools>Extension Manager
Click on the link in the lower left of the dialog
"Get More Extensions online..."

Read the text on the wiki.

Best wishes

Drew