Hi Bernhard, *,

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernhard@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Christian Lohmaier
<lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com>  wrote:
http://pumbaa.documentfoundation.org:7780/

Simlified that a little - to switch to the conference logo, add the
class="Conference" to the TopHeader div.

Do you want to add this to the life site too?

Well - yes - the conference.libreoffice.org is the live site.
If the question is to enable it globally for *.libreoffice.org at this
point: No, don't intend to right now.
But sure, when the conference is near AKA after the CFP is over/there
is a concrete schedule to invite people (let's say mid/end of August)
I plan to have a conference logo on the other pages too.
Not necessarily the "dual" one that was the topic now, but whatever
marketing/design team can come up with :-)
I want a logo/banner/whatever to make people that are just passing by
aware of the date. When one just puts the logo on the site when the
conference is running, it's too late for people to plan their travel,
etc to actually visit the Conference. So 1 Month (minumum) ahead I'd
love to have something to put on all *.libreoffice.org domains

This would allow to modify the logo depending to our needs in future (and
might be different for different language teams?)

Hmm - different logo for different languages? Well, not for the
conference, right?

See it live:
http://conference.libreoffice.org/

Thanks for making this come true!

Ah, I just did upload it to the site and did create small additions to
the css - I have to thank you and those people who did actually design
and create the logo :-)

ciao
Christian