Hi Christian, *

Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi Bernhard, *,

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernhard@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
Christian Lohmaier schrieb:
On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernhard@familie-dippold.at>  wrote:

[...]

Shall I create such a logo?

Yes, that would be great.

Here you are:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:ConferenceLogo2011Paris_thumb.png

Oh, that was a misunderstanding apparently - your version now is too small.

I tried not to extend the header area, thus sticking with 90px height.

But you're right, the logo is really a bit small.

What I had in mind was a version where the left part, the LibreOffice
logo is the same size as the current one. - [...]
i.e. if you would lay the existing one
http://www.libreoffice.org/themes/libo/images/logo.png
over the Conference logo, you wouldn't see a difference in size

The new logo is 90 px high while the old one is 45px.
But because of the larger whitespace area around it, the graphic
is smaller than the main logo on the website.

The thumb is not really readable (too small) and looks a little blurry

I didn't mention this in SeaMonkey (Ubuntu 11.04) last night, here at
work  (IE 8) I see what you mean.

(also the green gradient is different from the current logo that is on
the website, but that might of course be an error in the icon on the
website)

Thanks for the reminder!

While I replaced the colors of the conference part with the original
branding colors, I forgot to have a look at the main logo.

I don't have access to my own computer until tomorrow, so (if nobody else
steps in to replace the main logo part with the official logo) it will take a bit
of time.

I'll try to extract a logo with the main part in the same size as the present
logo (IIRC this would lead to a logo height of about 97 px), so we can
compare...

Best regards

Bernhard