2011.01.27 13:17, Erich Christian rašė:
Am 27.01.2011 09:14, schrieb Rimas Kudelis:
Please add email@example.com to the list of admins. Thanks!
I see you did it already, thanks
David did it. Thanks go to him. :)
I have a few more things on my mind, maybe you could help me with them.
If not, I can probably wait until evening and bug Christian on IRC. :)
1) please put a redirect from libreoffice.lt to lt.libreoffice.org. We
already have some content there.
2) can I rename the home page from /home/ to something else?
3) is it possible to hide the page identifier from the Home page URL's
(e.g. the LibO logo now links to /home/ instead of just /)?
4) do we really need those title attributes on menu items and site logo?
For me they seem rather superflous. If we can't drop them, I'd like to
at least have them translated.
5) we would like to translate the English strings on the download page.
How do we do that?
6) how do I add a page with the list of international sites? I've added
a Subsiteslist page, but it comes out empty.
7) is there any special markup we could use to insert e.g. the
screenshots slider similar to (or actually the same as) the one on
www.libreoffice.org? similarly, if I want to split the page, do I just
copy the code (two divs) from www.libreoffice.org home page?
That's probably about it for now.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/website/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy