Le 2011-01-14 12:26, Michael Wheatland a écrit :
For those who may not be aware the following statement was made by the
Steering Committee:

"At the moment we work with Silverstripe for our production website
and efforts should be focused on it. We may reconsider this, but all
decisions regarding Drupal will be delayed for at least 6 months. The
discussion about implementing Drupal must not hinder the work on our
current production website."

Although I am personally disappointed by this decision, as I can see
there has been so much collaboration and progress towards a set of
powerful and inclusive community infrastructure tools with the Drupal
sub project, I feel it is important to thank those who have put in so
much effort to date.

It has become clear that the community building direction is not as
extroverted as I once thought, and I am immensely saddened by this, as
I was under the impression that the community would embrace cutting
edge, community building ideas readily.
As I have been putting almost all of my time into the LibreOffice
Drupal development, and the implication of the SC statement that this
amazing work by a great group of people has been in vein, I will be
taking a break from the project for a period to allow myself to
re-focus.

I do not believe that the SC decision is a bad decision, it is simply
very different to the approach I would have taken considering the
number, willingness and ambition of members working on this project.
Can I encourage the people who have been working on the Drupal
development to start looking at Silverstripe as the dictated path
forward and contribute to it as you have been with the Drupal
development.

Again, I thank all of those members who have contributed so much under
the premise of serious review.

The development site will remain online at
www.libreofficeaustralia.com however it is likely that I will make the
site read only until we determine the path forward for this
development.
So... The question is, where to now for the Drupal development?

Michael Wheatland

Hi Michael

Where did this statement come from?

Marc