Marc,

Thanks for stepping in here and helping us organize this last bit of work. Your taking on the role
of an impartial organizer is vital.

On Oct 20, 2010, at 4:10 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Does anyone else have any specs to add to the list. Today (Wednesday) is most likely the last day
that specs should be added and it will leave us presumably two more days (Wednesday, Thursday)
for debate, testing and viewing of results of changes on the demo sites.

I am not sure, but do we also have to have a hands up of people who are willing to contribute
their time to help administer the site regardless of the choice of CMS? IMHO think that this kind
of commit would be nice to submit to the SC.

I will help in either case. (Though I'll be more effective with Drupal since I already know the
system.)

Remember André's original post that the SC discussed the choice of CMS at their last meeting and
the SC now wants to hear a proposal by the end of the week as to which CMS the team recommends.
So, our recommendation will go to the SC as a proposal which they will consider.

I would then suggest that our proposal should then account for the following:

* CMS proposed by the team:
* Virtues of the CMS being proposed by the team:
* The shortfalls of the CMS being proposed:
* Perhaps a demo site (we would have to dress it up a little better for the SC)
* List of people who would like to commit themselves to helping with the running of the CMS:

This looks like a great outline for the final proposal. Thanks again for creating this. It may make
sense to write out this proposal on the current wiki page
(http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Evaluation_of_CMS_Platforms) or perhaps a new page of
its own?

-Ben

Benjamin Horst