[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation
- From: sundaresh <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 01:30:30 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The indentation of bullet's, which I need the most does not work.
All level's of indentation take place in the same margin.
This is frustrating.
I have the latest version installed.
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Bullets indentation