[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- From: John Kaufmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:11:56 -0400
- To: email@example.com
On 2020-06-08 11:54, Budge wrote:
Two questions please.
 I am using Avery A4 L7161 adhesive labels and have opened using the new>label option which gives me the grid in which to type the text. Having selected font and size I find the print is too close to the edge of the label. How may I adjust the margin between the first line of text and the actual label edge. I think the word is kerning and I need to move the text a fraction of the line down on the paper?
On the Labels Format tab, can you not just increase the Top margin by, say, a millimeter?
[BTW: I don't think the word you want is kerning, which refers to a spacing relationship between characters.]
 Once I have typed one label and edited it to suit, is there a quick way to copy the one label to all the labels on the the whole sheet?
I don't know how easily that is done with LO's Labels function, which is optimized for merging addresses from a database. Probably someone who uses labels a lot can chime in on that, but I would probably be inclined to just format a page with margins of 7.2mm (L/R) and 8.8mm(T/B) and then make a 3col x 6 row table full-width (66.0mm columns), with row heights 46.5mm. That would give you easy access to all labels as table cells, so you could just copy-and-paste quickly.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161||Alan B <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161||Budge <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Printing 18 labels per sheet on Avery A4 sheet L7161