[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export
- From: John Kaufmann <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 21:28:19 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On 2020-06-06 19:12, Pat Brown wrote:
Currently, if I select Export as PDF, the default folder is my "documents"
folder on the C: drive. This is annoying as I keep having to change it to
the folder I need. Is there any way to set it up so that it automatically
selects the last folder used?
I find that a PDF destination defaults to the same place used for the source ODF (ODT or other) document.
Are you saving the source document to that folder?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|[libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export||Pat Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Default folder for PDF export
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Probem with LibreOffice 6.4.4 and Windows 10 2004