[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?
- From: Office User <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 19:57:36 +0100
- To: LibreOffice Users <email@example.com>
The System Requirements page:
Says: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, or Windows 10
I don't have access to VM running Vista at the moment. Is anyone here
running LO 6.x on a Vista machine?
I have a client who would like to run LO on Vista. Should I advise them
to go with AOO instead?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?||James Knott <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] What is different about Character styles "<size>%" attribute?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] What is different about Character styles "<size>%" attribute?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Windows Vista?