Re: [libreoffice-users] how to get LO to open document at full screen width

On 2020-06-01 09:42 AM, Philip Jackson wrote:

I have searched for a way to force them to open at full screen width but with no success. Is there some setting(s) buried somewhere in the 'advanced' settings which can be arranged to force full width opening?

Have you tried that ^ to the left of the close button?  It's remembered on my openSUSE system.