[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- From: Terry Warby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 19:56:47 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Downloaded Beta 3 for Linux (deb) and Windows this morning and loaded them on my desktop machine. This is dual booted, Win 7 and Ubuntu/Xubuntu each on their own hard drive, 2.5GB Ram. On ubuntu/xubuntu there are no problems (so far), but on Win 7 Pro I find that there are no context menus in Write or Draw when right clicking. In addition, if I click on the any of the main menu items, such as File or Format, the program stops responding. In short, the program is unsuable. Checking out the task manager, I find the CPU cycles are sky high (80%+) when the program stops responding.
I've also downloaded and installed OOo 3.3 RC5 for comparison purposes and don't have the same problem. Neither did I have the problem with LibO 3.3 Beta 2 so I strongly suspect a serious bug. Has anybody else reported this behaviour; surely it can't be peculiar to my machine? I have a WinXP virtual machine but haven't tried that yet.
If its a confirmed bug, how do I report it formally?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding||Andy Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: libreoffice 3 beta 2
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] [LO 3.3.0b3] Enable experimental (unstable) features?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Beta 3; No Context Menus & Program Stops Responding