[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.
- From: Budge <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 20:12:36 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am trying to do a VLOOKUP to fill in data from one sheet into another.
This works between existing related files which are from previous
month's quarter but not for my new data for this quarter. Other than
actual entries the files are the same.
Is there a switch I have turned off perhaps. I recall trying to stop
something a while ago. This is the entry I am trying to make work:-
When I enter the same expression but with the more recent data file
(...to_Sep_2019.ods) I get #Ref for each entry.
Back with the dunces once more!!!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.||Budge <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] AppArmor profile of LibreOffice
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] AppArmor profile of LibreOffice
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] What works in one file not in other help please.