[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- From: Scott Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:23:08 -0500
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Shouldn't be using a beta version for critical stuff!
On Dec 28, 2010, at 6:19 PM, MR ZenWiz <email@example.com> wrote:
> I just began the process of recovering from attempting to run a .ppt
> slideshow that crashed my machine.
> I attempted to run it once and it crashed Impress. I tried to run it
> again and it crashed my machine - hard. I now have a partially
> unrecoverable VMWare Workstation VM that I critically need to be able
> to run.
> I am running:
> 2.6.35-24-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 2 02:41:37 UTC 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 10.10"
> LibreOffice 3.3.0
> OOO330m18 (Build:4)
> tag libreoffice-188.8.131.52
> Unfortunately the .ppt file is confidential information and I can't
> submit it for analysis, but this is seriously bad - LO should not
> crash the host no matter how screwed up one of its (or MSO's) files
> might be.
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
> *** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper||Mark <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper||MR ZenWiz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper