Re: stables Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper

I"m not spreading FUD, I'm speaking from my experience. When I tried
to introduce linux via ubuntu, it was a disaster.

However, given the amount of harsh/childish comments (not you Tom)
I'll keep my experiences to myself.

So much for freedom in FOSS.

I'll end with the fact that some of you should be very ashamed of yourselves.

Kate