Re: [libreoffice-users] Very unhappy camper

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 03:47:52PM -0500, Katheryne Draven wrote:
> People, the ubuntus are inherently inferior versions of linux and have
> a tendency to crash often, especially if the gui is gnome. Please take
> this into consideration, first look at the environment before the
> application.

Hey kid, stop spreading FUD. I've used Ubuntu and Debian concurrently
for the last 5 yrs and while there are a few differences, they are both
equally stable. Neither is inferior to the other. My problems with
Ubuntu are philosophical, not technical.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279