Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2026 Archives by date, by thread · List index


I usually use LibreOffice on Fedora Linux. The current version I have
installed is 26.2. Today I tried to use it on Windows with version 28.6.
I could not find a way to change all the icons for the various tools to
simple text. Although this has been tedious on Linux, it has at least
been possible. (I haven't used picture books since I was about five
years old. I learned to read.)

Online helps says I can do this on the Windows version with "go to Menu
Tools > Options > LibreOffice > View, and then select the option to
display text labels for icons." This would be wonderful if it worked
since doing so in the past required making individual changes for each
toolbar. But that option does not seem to appear.

Am I missing something? Or has LibreOffice eliminated this useful
feature?
-- 
         Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave@compata.com              dhclose@alumni.caltech.edu
      "Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time."
                                   -- Terry Pratchett


-- 
To unsubscribe e-mail to: users+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.org
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Context


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.