NB: Five hours after posting this, I have seen no sign of receipt from the LibreOffice list, so am
sending again. Please excuse me if that ends in redundant posts. -jk

LO 7.6.5.2

I believe I have done this before (not recently), but cannot find the earlier example or a solution
documented in the LO Help or Writer Guide (6.0 or 7.2 or 7.3 (the latest)).

I have a booklet [as it happens, a guide for election judges] which will include, at its centerfold, a long table summarizing the
documentation for which a judge is responsible. Because that table is longer than a page length, I want to rotate it 90°
counterclockwise, to span the the centerfold at what would otherwise be two pages. [Thus the page style "Booklet-middle"
(14x8.5") is twice the width of the default "Booklet" (7x8.5") page, all printed on 14x8.5" paper. (Obviously
one could similarly use A4 and A5, printed on A4.)]

To do this, I thought I could put the table inside a frame rotated 90° counterclockwise from the normal (superordinate) booklet
text - but I can't find out how to do that.  The Writer Guide (6.0, 7.2, 7.3) has an oblique reference to "Marginalia"
as an example of text frames rotated 90° from the page text, but no guide on how to do that. WG 7.2 and 7.3 even include a note,
"An example is given in Chapter 8, Introduction to Styles" - but, alas, there is nothing there [likely a good intention
that fell through a crack]. And, LO's online Help has nothing on "marginalia" or rotating frames.

Can someone point to what I am missing?

Thanks,
John