Michael,I'm sorry that I don't understand your proposal.  At its simplest,
      this guidebook can be thought of as having two page types: 7x8.5"
      for the default page and 14x8.5" for the middle page with its
      centerfold spread of a table summarizing documentary requirements.
      As such, that table is oriented 90° counterclockwise to the text
      of the rest of the guidebook; hence my thought to encapsulate that
      table in a frame rotated 90° counterclockwise. I'm afraid I can't
      visualize the use of two separate frames. Could you explain