Hi Regina,

OK and thank you.

Kind regards
Harald

Am 25.10.2022 um 13:38 schrieb Regina Henschel:
Hi Harald,

Harald Berger schrieb am 25.10.2022 um 12:57:
Hi Susanne and Regina,

in this post there is already a sketch by Mike Kaganski (is not so old yet): https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/writer-relationship-between-page-margins-and-other-typographic-elements/47015/4?u=hrbrgr

Would that be usable?

I think it is not directly usable. You would need to explain e.g. that Gutter (which is missing in the image) + 1 + 4 + 6 is the area called "Left of page text area". For purpose of positing it is better to explain, that the solid gray line, which you see when "Formatting Marks" are "on", is the edge of the "page text area".

Of cause the sketch by Mike is value in itself to explain the settings, which influence page layout. Such info should be transferred to the WIKI, but is a topic of its own.

Kind regards
Regina