hello.
i downloaded getting started from libreoffice.org
for free in odt format.
which version of libreoffice do you need to work on?
whats the different between free version and paid version of getting started?
i downloaded getting started for libreoffice 5.2 in odt format from its website.
i realized that it explanes macro and if you need to use macro in
libreoffice, the book can help you!
hope that help, God bless!