hello.
if people dont count us between helpers, forget our goodness and dont
give us reward,
be sure that God knows everything, count us and reward us for our good deeds!
and God gives his servants the best reward!
i sincerely pray for developers, programmers, users, and supporters of
libreoffice and any softwares which i have.
i request divine infinite mercy and blessings for you all!