Hi Tom,

I prefer the email-based mailing list because I get all the messages posted. From my experience on web-based forums, I will get, maybe, one email message about a new thread and then nothing. With them, I must keep polling the website and searching for new threads and/or messages regularly. It's a pain. I'm sorry, I don't have time for that. So I keep using this email list forum. It is more convenient for me.

As far as the recognition goes, this thread is the first I heard of any "rewards" for posting help for user problems. I don't expect any reward for my help to others. My reward is helping others as payback for all the help I got in the past and future from this forum.

Girvin Herr