On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 09:36:49 +1300
Mike Adams <whyodf@gmail.com> wrote:

In between Uninstalling and Installing if you choose this route i
would look to reset the User Profile Data as well. Information here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile#Default_locations

This isn't Windows! I'm not reinstalling something that my distro has
installed unless I first know exactly what has gone wrong, if anything.

My personal suspicion is that this still looks like a build error.