in 16.04 ubuntu i see that copy and paste is failing to copy everything
and is double pasting sometimes triple pasting.. on occassion??

 Subject: [libreoffice-users] Version 5.2.1.2 Questions
 To: users@global.libreoffice.org
 Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2016, 5:02 PM

 I'm noticing some behavior recently
 that I don't like.  When I installed
 v5.2.1.2, though, I seem to have eliminated all my existing
 profile
 information so I'm hoping that on the first item, at least,
 there's just
 a setting that I haven't been able to find.

 1.  In Writer, I keep seeing "balloon" spelling
 suggestions. Can't click
 on them to do anything, so very annoying.  Any way to
 turn them off?  I
 haven't found anything in the options that does this.

 2.  Also in Writer, using an arrow to move up or down
 is not always
 placing the cursor in the correct place on the second
 line.  For
 example, I type a line and, at the end, press up-arrow;
 instead of the
 cursor being at the end of that (shorter) line, it's at a
 seemingly
 random location within the text.  For another example,
 if the cursor is
 in the middle a line and I press up-arrow the cursor is then
 at the end
 of the second (longer) line.  I haven't been able to
 discern a pattern.
 Is this a known issue?  I'm not familiar enough with
 the bug reporting
 system to find it.

 Since it can make a difference, I'm working in Windows 7
 Professional
 64-bit.

 Thanks for any insight anyone can provide!

 Dave

 All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and
 cannot be deleted