Again, this is not what I am trying to do and of course I am aware that any OO/LO document has lots
of formatting and options that markdown lacks that would be lost going from OO/LO, that's the
reason for using markdown.

My focus - which the other users understood - is to focus on the content of the document, using
OO/LO later to polish the presentation of the content.

Although I did not mention it, there are also several markdown editors running on Android phones
and tablets allowing me to work on document content on the go.