Interesting but I want to emphasize that this is not a solution for what I seek to accomplish.

On 11/21/2016 9:07 AM, Virgil Arrington wrote:
You can do much the same with LO itself.

I've always loved the PDF output from LO's PDF converter. For some
reason I've never been able to figure out, its PDF output seems sharper
and crisper than the PDF output created by other programs, including
LaTeX or LyX. It may just be me.

I've also been impressed with LO's HTML output. It has a couple
different options, either of which which will produce a fairly simple
HTML file which can easily be edited further with any text editor.

And, where an OpenDocument file is needed, you have it without any need
for further conversion.

I confess I'm fairly OCD when it comes to my endless search for the
perfect document creation tool (which of course doesn't exist). In the
FOSS world, I've tried everything from LO to LaTeX, LyX, Markdown, and
ReStructuredText, but I almost always come back to LO.

I usually try one of the other alternatives when I need to do something
LO won't do only to learn later that LO would have done it quite well if
I had only taken the time to learn it.

Virgil