Hello,

It could be a font substitution problem. Are you sure the font you are
using is installed on the "new" Windows 10 machine? It may be that the
font you are requesting in your document does not exist on your PC and
when the font is substituted by LO, you get something that has this
behaviour. This could explain why it is working correctly on your Mac
since the font is most probably installed there.

I hope this helps.

Rémy Gauthier.