Me too!

This is especially true when you have to finalize a large document created in a collaborative context. Using styles and templates, including the ability to assign a template to an existing document, can save a lot of time.

Keeping this type of function helps to promote the use of styles and templates: when you show a co-worker how to modify the global formatting of a large document in 3 clicks...

Best regards,