And has given me ideas on using this feature for storing and handling angles in degrees:minutes:seconds to generate traverse tables.
Steve

On 2016-05-08 01:48, Bruce Hohl wrote:
Great.  And, now we know from the collective knowledge of this mailing list
how dates are stored and that there are many good ways to solve this type
of problem besides what I suggested.  This list is like an ad hoc LO
training course.