On 5/10/2016 4:12 PM, Xen <list@xenhideout.nl> wrote:
Tanstaafl schreef op 10-05-2016 21:45:
Please post the bug number for the enhancement request you have filed
to change the recovery system.

You know very well that I have not filed a bug report, or you would not
have written that.

Ok, so you're not stupid, just a lazy ranter.

In the words of Saddam Hussein, as he was being prosecuted "Please don't
make me speak in a way that none of us wants" ;-).

If no one is interested, why should I post any of that?

Objection: assumes facts not in evidence.

Besides, I would have to make an account and become an employee first.

Objection: false presumption.

That defeats the purpose of saying this as an outsider, and makes me
immediately a volunteer who can not any longer really have an
independent vision.

Objection: ridiculous assertion.

It also means I have to dedicate time and energy to the actual
development of the "feature" when I am busy doing other things, such as
developing my own things.

Objection: I hurt my ass when I laughed it off.

I don't have time to spend on the development of everything I have an
idea about.

Objection: false claim. You do have time, you just choose to spend it
engaging in impotent ranting rather than constructive criticism.

Nite nite.