Hi Alexander and all:

        Thank you for your clear explanation. If I understood you well, this
happen when we predefined the table in Base that we think that we will
need. But when I have needed do it, I didn't make the table, I only use
connect option (when start BASE), with a .db (spreadsheet -.ods-) that I
have in my file directory. I think that in this way BASE create the
table with the characteristic of the origin (.ods file).

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez