Le 11/10/2015 17:25, Cor Nouws a écrit :

Those offer multiple years support. Much longer than the say 9 months
life cycle of normal LibreOffice.

FWIW, and I can't comment on CIB supplied versions as I haven't tested
them, but the versions on the AppStore supplied by Collabora come with a
number of their own specific bugs that are not found in the TDF
downloadable versions.

I see no business rationale in paying for a product to gain bugs that
aren't in the freely downloadable version. After all, the aim is not to
have more than those that are in said freely downloadable product, surely ?

To top it all, I end up triaging those extra bugs on top of the QA
triaging I do on the TDF downloads because people add them to LO
bugzilla ;-)

Anyway, getting largely off topic, so signing off here.