Thanks Alex and Paul!!!

We have cured the problem!!

Alex - your correction still gave me the SQL Error as before.

Paul - your correction was on the nail!! Worked like a charm and my RecordID now Auto-Increments!!

I appreciate GREATLY all this help guys!! As I mentioned I'm not - and don't want to be a DB Admin - I just need to be a DB user, as I have been for the past year or so. Yes I do my own set-up etc as best I can but am rather lost when the wheels fall off.

Thanks again Guys - Greetings from South Africa

IanW
Pretoria RSA