On 18/02/2015 15:23, Ian Whitfield wrote:
probably in your "data" properties from the greyedout ListBoxcontrols
you have used in a sql statement the name off the deleted field or the
data connection is based on this deleted fields ?
I have been rebuilding/revamping my Database over the past few weeks
and everything has been going great.
I'm using LO 22.214.171.124 and MySQL 5.1.73 on PClinuxOS (latest).
Yesterday I found I had not set my Keyfield (RecordID) to Auto
Increment so I set a new field with phpMyAdmin called 'id'. And this
is now working fine and Auto incrementing. I deleted the old RecordID
Now many of my fields are greyed out in the Form and will not accept
input and all my drop-down boxes are inactive.
Hope it helps
I created a new temporary Form (using the Wizard) and it works fine
and displays all fields. But as soon as I replace a field with a
drop-down or Combo Box box that box becomes inactive again and is
greyed out and will not display the options.
I've looked everywhere in the field properties but can find no obvious
Anyone have any ideas please?? Thanks.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Re: [libreoffice-users] LO Base Problem · SOS
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy